Jun 24, 2013

Pineapple Mint Fizz

Fizz, I have no idea about it till I had it in a restaurant. I was overwhelmed in its taste and couldn’t resist myself from trying it at my home. Actually it was a Strawberry fizz. So thought of making it at home and I went for strawberry hunt in every possible fruit shops and supermarkets. But I couldn’t make it, as now it’s not a strawberry season L Ok I made up my mind to replace Pineapple for Strawberry. They came out well. This fruit with its sweet and sour taste blends well with mint flavor and crispy soda, here goes the Pineapple Mint Fizz recipe



Ingredients:

Pineapple chunks – ½ cup
Mint sugar syrup – 1/3cup
Soda water – 3cups
Ice cubes.

Mint sugar syrup:

Sugar – ¾ cup
Water – ¾ cup
Fresh mint leaves – 2tbsp

Method:

Peel off pineapple skin, cut into small chunks and keep aside.
Add sugar in the water and stir well. Bring them to boil in low flame. When the bubble starts appearing, add the mint leaves to the water and remove the pan from the heat.
Let the mint sit in the sugar syrup for 10 to 15 min.
In a blender add sugar syrup (remove the mint leaves), pineapple chunks, ice cubes and blend well.
Strain the juice using a strainer (or leave it as it is). Now the pineapple mint juice is ready.

Serving:

Add ice cubes in a juice glass, then pour the juice over the ice cubes, add the mint leaves removed from the sugar syrup, then finally add the soda water.
Serve chill and fresh.

Note: Serve immediately to enjoy the crisp fizz experience.  



Sending this recipe to,
C'mon chefs cook up some - starters and welcome drinks- hosted by cookclickndevour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave your valuable comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...